You should make Koreans stand still by surrounding them with a ring of foreigners! Then you could make your new captive Korean go where you wanted by just moving as a group in the same direction, and maybe with a little effort, you could amass a collection of Koreans stuck in foreigner equilibrium!
So this leads to the related question: are Koreans repelled from one another? I envision building complex arrangements of Koreans and foreigners and slingshotting your Koreans from one end of a city to another. This could be fun :-).
Share your thoughts/questions here! Please be kind and respectful. I reserve the right to delete excessively negative or disrespectful content. Thanks!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
What can I say, enjoy the attention while you can!
ReplyDeleteCaty Nim, why you running away?
ReplyDeletePark Len EE
You should make Koreans stand still by surrounding them with a ring of foreigners! Then you could make your new captive Korean go where you wanted by just moving as a group in the same direction, and maybe with a little effort, you could amass a collection of Koreans stuck in foreigner equilibrium!
ReplyDeleteSo this leads to the related question: are Koreans repelled from one another? I envision building complex arrangements of Koreans and foreigners and slingshotting your Koreans from one end of a city to another. This could be fun :-).
I like this friend Ryan you have, Caitlin.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you're having a great time. I can't wait for you to come back and tell me your stories!